PROLAB's ATF-44 automatic transmission oil with antifriction treatment is a high-performance lubricant whose unique formula, exclusive to PROLAB, provides it with exceptional properties allowing it to outclass all other synthetic and semi-synthetic oils in the market.
Characteristics and Benefits
PROLAB's ATF-44 automatic transmission oil with antifriction treatment is the result of the most advanced research on lubricants for automatic transmissions to date. Its formula includes top quality mineral oils and additives derived from the most recent technological developments, including PROLAB's unique ANTIFRICTION TREATMENT. Tested in state-of-the-art laboratories and in the most demanding operating conditions, PROLAB's ATF-44 automatic transmission oil with antifriction treatment has shown that:
- It surpasses industry standards and provides superior resistance to contamination and oxidation as well as sludge, gum and varnish build-up and consequently keeps control valves clean;
- The antifriction treatment guarantees exceptional lubrication, reduces wear and metal dust formation, thus allowing for smoother gear changes and quieter operation;
- ATF-44's excellent thermal stability provides optimal performance in all temperatures.
PROLAB's ATF-44 automatic transmission oil with antifriction treatment is:
- superior to conventional mineral oils which it outclasses by its exceptional resistance to corrosion and oxidation and extraordinary stability in the presence of contaminants;
- superior to semi-synthetic oils due to its exceptional quality oil-base stocks and additives, including PROLAB's unique ANTIFRICTION TREATMENT.
Types of Application
Use PROLAB's ATF-44 in all types of automatic transmissions: cars, small trucks, and all automatic transmissions or gearboxes in which one of the fluids listed below is recommended.
ATF-44 can be used in power steerings (depending on the fluid recommended) as well as in hydraulic circuits where an ISO 32 grade is recommended.
Directions for Use
Replace conventional transmission oil with PROLAB's ATF-44 automatic transmission oil with antifriction treatment.
PROLAB's ATF-44 meets specification requirements for: Dexron 3H*, Mercon**, Allison C4.
* DEXRON is a General Motors registered Trademark.
**MERCON is a Ford Motor Company registered Trademark.
Do not use ATF-44 if transmission fluid is in contact with clutch or brake discs.
1 L, 20 L, 55 L, 205 L
|characteristics||astm test||typical values|
|Pour point||D97||<= -42oC|
|Specific gravity at 15oC||D4052||0,862 gr/cm3|
|Viscosity at 40oC||D445||38,6 cSt|
|Viscosity at 100oC||D445||7,8 cSt|
|Total base number||D2896||3,8 mg KOH/gr|