PROLAB's PRO SERIES ester base 100% synthetic motor oils with antifriction treatment are high-performance lubricants with no equal on the market. Their unique formula, exclusive to PROLAB, provide them with exceptional properties allowing them to outclass all regular synthetic oils in the market.
Characteristics and Benefits
PROLAB's PRO SERIES ester base 100% synthetic oils with antifriction treatment are the result of the most advanced research on lubricants for 4-stroke engines to date. Their formulas include top quality synthetic oils and additives derived from the most recent technological developments, including PROLAB's unique ANTIFRICTION TREATMENT. Tested in state-of-the-art laboratories and in the most demanding operating conditions, the PRO SERIES ester base 100% synthetic oils have shown that:
- They surpass industry standards and provide superior resistance to contamination and oxidation as well as sludge, gum and varnish build-up.
- The antifriction treatment guarantees unparalleled operating smoothness, excellent protection against wear, which reduces fuel consumption, and provides greater reliability under heavier loads and severe working conditions;
- The PRO SERIES ester base 100% synthetic oils very low pour point and high viscosity index make for truly reliable oils particularly for low temperature start-ups and with very stable viscosity to help prevent thermal breakdown;
- They also have a very low evaporation loss factor which reduces oil losses while providing longer service life;
PROLAB's PRO SERIES ester base 100% synthetic oils with antifriction treatment are:
- superior to semi-mineral oils which they outclass by their exceptional resistance to extreme pressures and mechanical stability in the presence of contaminants;
- superior to other synthetic oils with their high-quality oil basestocks and additives.PRO-1 provides longer service life (with a potential of 24 000 km depending on operating conditions).
Types of Application
Use PROLAB's PRO SERIES ester base 100% synthetic oils with antifriction treatment in 4-stroke gas engines and diesel engines (see table). The 0W40 grade synthetic motor oil with antifriction treatment PRO-D is particularly effective for engines operating regularly in very cold temperatures.
Directions for Use
Replace conventional motor oil with PROLAB's PRO SERIES ester base 100% synthetic motor oil with antifriction treatment best suited for your vehicle. For better results, change the oil filter. For engines with between 40 000 and 80 000 km use PROLAB's DM-30 engine decontaminant beforehand (see DM-30 specification sheet).
Follow manufacturer's recommendations to choose the proper grade.
The PROLAB's PRO SERIES superior quality ester base 100% synthetic motor oils with antifriction treatment allow for less frequent oil changes. However, we recommend that you consult your auto mechanic and have the oil and oil filter checked regularly.
The PROLAB's PRO SERIES superior quality ester base 100% synthetic motor oils with antifriction treatment are not intended to repair mechanical defects.
1 L, 4 L, 5L, 20 L, 55 L, 205 L
# 580: PRO-1 5W20
# 510: PRO-1 5W30
# 570: PRO-1 5W40
# 506: PRO-1 10W40
# 546: PRO-D 15W40
# 508: PRO-D 0W40
|Characteristics||ASTM TEST||Typical Values|
|SAE Grade /API classification||5W20/GF-5/SN||5W30/GF-5/SN||5W40/GF-5/SN|
|Specific gravity at 15°C||D4052||0,8504 g/cm3||0,8581 g/cm3||0,8557 g/cm3|
|Viscosity at 40°C||D445||49,47cSt||58,03cSt||84,6cSt|
|Viscosity at 100°C||D445||8,68 cSt||10,73 cSt||15,12 cSt|
|Pumping viscosity||D4684||9870 cP (35oC)||11300 cP (-35oC)||14800 cP (-35oC)|
|Cranking viscosity||D5293||4015 cP (-30oC)||3522 cP (-30oC)||4058 cP (-30oC)|
|High-temperature viscosities & high shear at 150°C||D4683||2,75 cP||3,15 cP||3,89 cP|
|4-ball wear||D4172||0,340 mm||0,390 mm||0,380 mm|
|CHARACTERISTICS||ASTM TEST||Typical Values|
|SAE Grade / API classification||10W40/CJ-4/SM||15W40/CJ-4/SM||0W40/CJ-4/SM|
|Specific gravity at 15°C||D4052||0,8626 g/cm3||0,8815 g/cm3||0,8476 g/cm3|
|Viscosity at 40°C||D445||90,1 cSt||100,8 cSt||78,86 cSt|
|Viscosity at 100°C||D445||13,3 cSt||13,6 cSt||14,11 cSt|
|Pumping viscosity||D4684||10200 cP (-30°C)||12400 cP (-25°C)||21400 cP (-40°C)|
|Cranking viscosity||D5293||3170 cP (-25°C)||5062 cP (-20°C)||5719 cP (-35°C)|
|High-temperature viscosities & high shear at 150°C||D4683||3,9 cP||4,19 cP||3,7 cP|
|4-ball wear||D4172||0,360 mm||0,426 mm||n.a.|