PROLAB's TS-PRO 75W90 is a uniquely formulated lubricant for gearboxes. It is 100% synthetic and contains PROLAB's exclusive antifriction treatment which provide it with exceptional properties: it outclasses all standard oils on the market today, whether synthetic or mineral based.
Characteristics and Benefits
PROLAB's TS-PRO 75W90 100% synthetic lubricant with antifriction treatment for gearboxes is the result of the most advanced research on lubricants for gearboxes to date. Its innovative formula includes top quality synthetic oils and additives derived from the most recent technological developments, including PROLAB's unique antifriction treatment. Tested in state-of-the-art laboratories and in the most demanding operating conditions, TS-PRO 75W90 has shown that:
- The antifriction treatment guarantees power transfer integrity, smoother gear shifting, lower operating temperatures and greater reliability even under the most extreme working conditions;
- The inclusion of high-quality additives allows TS-PRO 75W90 to offer exceptional resistance to extreme pressures, oxidation and mechanical degradation while showing extraordinary stability in the presence of contaminants and excellent anti-corrosion properties;
PROLAB's TS-PRO 75W90 100% synthetic lubricant for gearboxes is:
- superior to mineral oils which it outclasses by its exceptional resistance to extreme pressures and mechanical stability in the presence of contaminants;
- superior to synthetic oils with its high-quality components and additives;
- superior to conventional oil additives with PROLAB's unique antifriction treatment.
Types of Application
Use PROLAB's TS-PRO 75W90 100% synthetic lubricant with antifriction treatment in all types of gearboxes working with heavy loads and in heavy-duty speed change gears.
Directions for Use
Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the lubrication of the specific piece of equipment.
For better results, it is highly recommended to use PROLAB's DE-25 Decontaminant prior to using a new lubricant.
The TS-PRO 75W90 100% synthetic lubricant with antifriction treatment for gearboxes can be incompatible with some yellow metals (copper-zinc alloy, copper, etc.) depending on operating temperatures.
Do not hesitate to consult your PROLAB representative.
4 L, 20 L, 55 L, 205 L
|characteristics||astm test||typical values|
|AGMA number||4 EP|
API GL-5, GL-4, MT-1
U.S. Steel 224
|Pour point||D97||<= -40oC|
|Specific gravity at 15oC||D4052||0,86 g/cm3|
|Viscosity at 40oC||D445||100 cSt|
|Viscosity at 100oC||D445||14,8 cSt|
|Brookfield viscosity at -40oC||D2983||102,000 cP|
(A) distilled water
(B) sea water
- Sequence #1
- Sequence #2
- Sequence #3
- water in oil
- total free water
|Total base index||D2896||1,7 mg KOH/g|
|4-ball wear||D4172||0,32 mm|
4-ball wear EP
- load wear index
- weld load