The PL-100 is the best all-purpose lubricant with antifriction on the market. It is more effective, longer-lasting and faster-acting than any other look-alike product.
Characteristics and Benefits
The PL-100 all-purpose lubricant with antifriction lubricates, loosens and protects all moving parts and mechanisms.
As soon as it is applied, the PL-100 penetrates deeply, eliminates moisture, cleans and loosens jammed or rusted components.
This exclusive antifriction formula reduces wear, protects against rust and retains very little dust.
- lubricates while reducing friction.
- penetrates deeply.
- clings to surfaces.
- eliminates moisture.
- is completely harmless for plastic, rubber, glass and metal.
- is heat and cold (up to -65°C) resistant.
- contains no silicone, no Teflon and no chlorinated product.
- is safe: dielectric up to 13 000 volts.
- is practical: it comes in liquid and spray format.
- has a special valve that will spray upside down.
The PL-100 is both versatile and economical.
It outclasses and replaces all similar products, such as:
- ordinary all-purpose lubricants.
- chain lubricants.
- electrical "anti-moisture" products.
- small metallurgic works fluids.
- air power tools lubricants.
Types of Application
PL-100 is a must for the workshop, the car, the house, the workplace, no matter what the size or the nature of the business. It can be used on locks, padlocks, hinges, chains and bolts.
Use it in all instances where lubrication and protection against rust, corrosion and wear are needed.
Directions for Use
A few drops of concentrated formula are all it takes.
Do not use spray PL-100 on an operation mechanical engine.
Follow the directions printed on the container.
Apply PL-100 on dry and clean parts. Any contamination will void the dielectric properties and safe use of the product.
In liquid form: 500 ml, 4 L, 20 L, 55 L, 205 L
In spray: 50 g, 170 g, 350 g, 425 g
|Characteristics||ASTM Test||Typical Values|
|Specific Gravity at 15°C||D4052||0,894 g/cm3|
|Viscosity at 40°C||D445||9 cSt|
|Viscosity at 100°C||D445||1,9 cSt|
|Dielectric Breakdown||D877||13 kv|
(A) Distilled Water
(B) Sea Water
|Corrosion - Copper Strip||D130||1a|
4-Ball Wear EP
- Load Wear Index
- Weld Load
|4-Ball Wear||D4172||0,32 mm|
- Dry Film
Liquid = beige
Oily = beige