BIO-FORM-2 mould releasing oil is made from renewable sources, is environmentally-friendly, and is safer for workers.
Characteristics and benefits
- Biodegradable product with a low viscosity.
- Specifically designed to meet the OECD 301B, OECD 201-202 et 203 requirements.
- Composed of a minimum of 80% renewable material
- Non toxic product. Contains no VOCs
- Eliminates adhesion problems of concrete on the surface of moulds
- Leaves very little residue on concrete after unmoulding
- Better protection against rust and corrosion
- May contribute to LEED certification
- Meets standards when used near bodies of water
- Safe to use and store; non-flammable
- Non-hazardous material
Types of Applications
BIO-FORM-2 is a product specially formulated for the construction industrie and precast concrete. It is a ready-to-use product that can be used on all types of moulds: Wood, fiber glass, steel, plastic, aluminum, resins.
Directions for Use
- Can be used without restriction at temperatures above -10°C
- You can use it at temperatures below -10°C up to -35°C if the product has been stored in a previously heated area
- Make sure having a clean surface before application
- Apply the product in thin film with a sprayer
- Follow basic hygiene rules when applying the product
- Do not apply on rubber (ex. rotor drive belt) or on styrofoam
Comply with applicable legislation regarding the storage of this product. Do not store with flammable materials and food products. In its original packaging, the product keeps 1 year.
18.9 L, 55 L, 205 L, 1000 L
|Density at 15°C
|Viscosity at 40°C
|Viscosity at 100°C