The PRO-SF-460 semi-fluid multipurpose grease outperforms all other similar semi-fluid greases on the market. It's special formulation makes it superior in most applications.
Characteristics and Benefits
The PRO-SF-460 unique formulation includes such elements as:
- Semi-Synthetic superior quality base oil
- Overbased calcium sulfonate complex
- Adhesive polymers
- PROLAB's ANTIFRICTION TREATMENT
This PROLAB's exclusive formulation makes it reach an exceptional level of performance:
- Reliable on a wide temperature range
- Forms a lubricating film very resistant to loads, chocs, vibrations and contamination
The PRO-SF-460 also offers the following benefits:
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent rust and oxidation inhibitor
- Creates a protecting film adhering to metal parts and seals, even during down time periods
- Lubricating action occurs much faster than any conventional semi-fluid grease
Types of Application
The PRO-SF-460 can be used to lubricate certain gear boxes, trailer wheel bearings and any other bearing requiring this type of lubricant.
It can even be used to lubricate some heavy vehicules transmissions.
The PRO-SF-460 can be easily sprayed or pumped with any automatic system.
Directions for Use
Always use PRO-SF-460 in reference to the equipment manufacturer's manual.
Whenever performing a grease change, make sure to validate the compatibility of the various greases used (refer fo PROLAB's Grease Compatibility Chart).
17 kg, 55 kg, 180 kg
|Characteristics||ASTM Test||Typical Values|
|Viscosity at 40°C||D445||495 cSt|
|Viscosity at 100°C||D445||35,5 cSt|
|Specific Gravity at 15°C||D4052||0,90 g/cm3|
|4-Ball Wear||D2266||0,32 mm|
- Load Wear Index
- Weld Load